Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Monday, May 29, 2017
Here is a wonderful interview for anyone that is interested in starting a writing career. Tiana Laveen talks about her books, love of writing and challenges of the business.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
This wonderful man Robert, was a man on a mission to find his happiness. He wasn't going to let weight stand in his way. Hear his story!
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Hello, Citizens. Welcome back to Ciecie's World and to my first video of my Las Vegas Chronicles. In this video, I tell you about the differences of life, I've encountered, that are nothing like my life in Ohio. In Sin City, the land of Casinos there is so much natural beauty. Also, I give you a mini house tour of the house I am currently living in. Lastly, I give you a brief glimpse into my local library, which not only is a work of art but houses some beautiful art.
Stay with me as I navigate through a whole new world.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
|Enjoying my family!|
Sometimes we need to hold on to experiences to keep from repeating mistakes or continually being hurt by negative people. Yet, there is a line to be drawn so that we can be healthy forgiving people and not allow negativity to keep us from trying new things. Here are some steps I’ve learned that have helped me to know what to let go of and how.
- Stop letting people determine what you will do with your life. Suggestions are fine. Guidance and ideas from others can be helpful. But there is a limit to how others should determine your life course. Take charge and design your own life plan. You will live a much happier and fulfilling life that way.
- Fear of making mistakes. Mistakes are life’s way of teaching us what not to do. We will make mistakes but they should not be the determining factor as to should we try again. Mistakes are just telling us to try another way because that one didn’t work out so well. You won’t ruin your future from mistakes, but you will ruin your life if you don’t keep trying to get things right for you. Failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of success. Failure becomes success when we learn from it.
- Perfection doesn’t exist. Sure there are ideas of perfection. These become values with which we guide our conduct and activity. Everyone has differing idea of what perfection is so there is no pleasing everyone with your choices.
- Negative thinking. – Negative thinking can get in the way of our happiness. Thoughts can be a choice and they really dictate the way we feel. When a negative thought finds its way to your mind, choose thoughts that make you feel amazing? Choose to make the rest of your life the best of your life.
- Be Different. There is no reason to follow the crowd. Your choices make you who you are just as other people’s choices make them who they are. Chose to do you.
- Show respect to yourself and others. Showing a lack of respect. – You don’t’ have to agree with people and they don’t have to agree with you. Because a person isn’t your ideal person does not give you the right to disrespect them. When you love yourself and respect yourself, then you will attract the same from others. If you don’t’ get the respect you deserve, don’t let that stop you from being a quality person
- Know everyone will not love you. Did you know that’s okay? It is possible to simply outgrow people. Accept it and move on. When someone leaves you, it’s important to emotionally release them. That’s the only way to open the right love to your life.
- Stop procrastinating on your life. Dreaming is great. Goal setting is important. Taking action is what gets the job done.
There you have it, folks. My guide to growing by getting rid of misconceptions of how things are. You are the leader of your life. Don’t let past negative experiences keep you from living life to the full!
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
I am finally getting out of doors since the weather is cooperating. Check out this vlog to see what I'm up to. Welcome to Ciecie's World. ~Smile!